Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to the provision of the services detailed by Divino in Vino.
– Private Wine Tasting
– No. People:
– No. Wines:
Deposit and Fees:
– Once the quotation is agreed, a deposit must be paid in order to book the services.
Deposit is half of the total amount and it is non-refundable.
– Transport fee is £
Cancellations and Amendments:
– The total payment for the Tasting must be settled prior the Tasting date, up to 1 week before (when the wines will be purchased according to the budget agreed).
– If you want to amend any details of the services (i.e. number of people, type of wines etc.), this must be done as soon as possible.
– In case of cancellations up to 1 week before the Tasting date, half of the amount will be
refunded. If the tasting is cancelled after the week prior the due date, then the amount is not refundable.
– In case only some people cancel their attendance to the Tasting, if this is communicated 1 week prior the Tasting the amount is refundable. If this is communicated after the week prior the due date, then the amount is not refundable.
– In case more people want to attend the Tasting and the total amount has been already paid, they must purchase their ticket anyways.
– The wines presented at the Tasting are all available to be purchased afterwards. The payment can be made by card or cash.
– In case of bigger quantities, Divino in Vino can arrange a delivery for you. Free next day
delivery for orders up to 24 bottles, £10 delivery fee for less than 24 bottles.
– Gift Vouchers are available to be purchased and can be used for any Wine Tastings, Wine
and Food pairings and/or wine bottles.
Looking forward to this collaboration together,